Imagine opening your eyes after a restful night’s sleep in your own luxury chalet, breathing in Hirafu’s fresh mountain air and taking in the stunning vistas of a snow-capped Mount Yotei. Indeed, elegantly combining suave design with spacious living areas, we can’t think of a better place to do so than the stylish three-bedroom Yamabiko Chalet.
The chalet has windows on all sides and offers plenty of natural light, as well as wonderful 360-degree views of the surrounding mountains.
Yamabiko Chalet’s polished living areas with underfloor heating, sleek sofas and long dining table, is a wonderfully cosy home to return to after having spent the day in the great outdoors. And what better way to bond with loved ones than by nestling on top of one of the comfortable sofas, with a freshly-made hot chocolate in hand?
The three comfortable bedrooms can be set up for couples or singles. The chalet is fitted with two generous bathrooms, one of which has a lovely large bathtub – perfect for relaxation after a long day on the slopes.
Yamabiko Chalet’s contemporary open-plan kitchen with its spacious worktop offers a welcome invitation to prepare a meal from scratch. Not that you’ll need to worry about cooking of course. Given the chalet’s close proximity to some of Hirafu’s best eateries, you’ll have plenty of dining options available any day of the week.
With its central location, superb amenities and chic design, Yamabiko Chalet is ideal for a family or a group of friends wanting to experience Hirafu in luxury and style, both in winter and in summer.
This chalet features:
- Two-storey layout with stunning 360-degree views of Mount Yotei and Mount Annupuri
- Three split queen-size bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, one with shower and bathtub, the other with shower alone
- Large open-plan kitchen with dining table for eight people
- Comfortable lounge area with designer sofas, plasma TV, Apple TV and DVD player
- Secure, heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Outdoor parking for one car
- Ski slope shuttle services to Annapuri, Hirafu and Hanazono from 8am to 10:00am and from 2:00pm to 3:30pm, during the winter season
- Features 3 bedrooms with queen-size beds that can be set up either for couples or singles
- Sleeps up to 6 guests with 2 extra futon bed available for use at an additional cost
Hirafu village, Niseko, Japan.
6 people (3 split queen-size beds; Two separate bathrooms, one with shower and bathtub and one with shower alone). 2 more guests can be accommodated at an additional cost.
Spacious living areas; well-equipped modern kitchen with dining table for 8; floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of Mount Yotei.
Greeter upon check-in (8am to 6pm). Additional staff (eg spa therapist and babysitter) available on request for an additional charge.
Yamabiko Chalet is self-catering. A private chef may be booked in advance for a unique in-house dining experience, or a hamper can be ordered for delivery (upon guest account). Please visit Niseko Gourmet for further information.
WiFi broadband internet access.
Plasma TV (Satellite/Cable), Apple TV, DVD player.
Yamabiko Chalet is an excellent choice for families with children. Fun-filled activities such as tea ceremony demonstrations, sushi making lessons and traditional drumming lessons may be booked in advance.
Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out in the chalet by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
Yamabiko Chalet is centrally located in Hirafu village, a short walk from a wide selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.
Dishwasher; secure dry room; barbecue (extra).